Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you get a complete Brazilian Wax ( Front & Back ) for your man or woman?

*** Best answer goes to the person with the most


(Non-Joking) advantages to having it done!Would you get a complete Brazilian Wax ( Front %26amp; Back ) for your man or woman?
I would and I do. I like the feeling off being smooth. Plus there are no razor bumps or stubble. It makes your skin feel smooth like silk.Would you get a complete Brazilian Wax ( Front %26amp; Back ) for your man or woman?
I think your partner should really just let you have what you feel comfortable with...i mean whats the harm in trying if its a new thing for you? sure it hurts, but you'll have some fun when its over and you feel about 12 again! haha, i think everyone should do it once though! you never know, you might want it again and again after that! i mean it looks neater...but younger....cleaner...but i mean, that hair is there for a reason..so maybe not doing it obsessively!





If your partner is asking you to and you decide you will...good luck! :o)
yes if they wanted me to i would. But i'm not a dude and i already shave the front, so i don't think it would be as painfull for me as it would be for a guy. and i don't need my back waxed.
Yes, I do. My bf loves it... its just cleaner and smoother and makes sex better!


x
thats too painful for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment