Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does a brazilian wax hurt?

I'm 16 and my homecoming is in a few days... My friends and I are renting hotel rooms. So, my boyfriend and I decided we are going to have sex. Some of my friends are getting brazilian wax's but I'm not sure if I should get one too. Some people say it doesn't hurt, but others say it hurts like hell. Haha. I have no idea what to do!! Does is really hurt? Thanks for your time and help(:Does a brazilian wax hurt?
Of course it hurts! BTW, in most states, you have to be at least 18 years old to rent a hotel room. Whatever..Does a brazilian wax hurt?
Hey people, she didn't ask for a abstinence lecture.





Take a few ibuprofen before and after to help with the pain and swelling. It's like anything you haven't waxed before- painful at first then you get used to it. Altho, that area is extra sensitive, of course.





P.S. *Trojan Man*





P.P.S. Brooke above me is laughing at your question and still posted hers for you to answer. AND she's 13 yrs old, posting a pic on the internet asking ppl if she's ';pretty'; Dweeb.
You're 16, and your going to have sex with a guy you're probably not going to last with..... i think you should rethink about your priorities in life, like really? Is it worth it? And homecoming isn't even that big of a deal... might as well wait til prom...
sex at 16? hahahahah








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Depends how thick your hair is, but waxing every hair off your body would hurt, I can imagine...
first time it hurts but its worth the pain.


Good luck and have fun
very badly
yeah it hurts but it is worth it
wow.... u didnt have to tell us the details.....





haha sex at 16


ur stupid





=]

No comments:

Post a Comment