Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DIY Brazilian wax?

This is embarassing. I started to give myself a brazilian wax and quickly found out that although my pain tolerence is high, it's not that high. Now I have wax stuck on me that the little cloth paper didn't get off. I tried warm water but it didn't help. Alcohol seems like it would work, but that would BURN. Any suggestions?DIY Brazilian wax?
Cold water and baby oil! (or any other type of oil...been there, done that)DIY Brazilian wax?
I be over in 5 minutes with my heat gun!! nm.
My suggestion would be some baby oil on a cotton swab. That would come closer to taking it off than anything with alcohol on it. Hot water would only make it gooey and runny, going further on your skin instead of getting it off completely.
How about water?
uh oh... thats not good.. im guessing u dont have any of those wax remover papers that are included with the package.. those work great.. other than that.. i guess just use soap and water and hopefully it will come off.. good luck!
just breath in and rip it off
yes yes use baby oil or olive oil to get it off olive oil works better
Maybe you can trim? or soak in a hot bathtub?


Yikes! I don't envy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment