Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aestheticians: question about brazilian wax?

I am a guy going for baz. in the next few days for the first time. Does the entire area get waxed? I feel kinda awkward do this, should I feel this way? Is it one of those things that not many guys get, so I will have the whole salon snickering as I walk by? What can I expect? Thank you for your helpAestheticians: question about brazilian wax?
The classic Brazilian does include the whole area but you can always ask for specific areas only. Technically, the salon and esthetics's should keep confidentially, it is part of their professional protocol. If you are going to a good, reputable place, no need to worry about ANYTHING, they really have seen it ALL...Aestheticians: question about brazilian wax?
First of all its a salon and everyone there is professional, they are not going to laugh at you.. if someone does I sugest finding a different salon....Yes the entire area gets waxed, even up the interior buttocks area.... They also can not go around telling the world whos genitalia they waxed, they would get sued. I don't work at a salon, but I have been getting this done for years... my waxer chats with me durring the whole thing and I have never once heard her mention another client other than to say something like ';you know you have a much higher pain threshold that most people I work on'; They work mostly off of recomendation and word of mouth, if they started talking about what they do to who, word would get around and they would loose money and their job...

No comments:

Post a Comment