Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brazilian Wax?

I just got a brazilian wax yesterday and i have very sensitive skin... Basically it looks like i had shaved down there and looks like i am already getting ingrown hairs... is there any products or home remedy tips as to get inflammation down there??/Brazilian Wax?
EEK! it might just be irritated since you have sensitive skin


i waxed my lip once and for 3 days i had little red bumps all over my face :(


but here, ive never tried this product but i heard its good.


http://www.pfbvanish.com/Brazilian Wax?
Uh-oh. I have very sensitive skin too and was thinking of trying a bikini wax for the first time. Maybe I won't do it! I have heard that you should try to exfoliate the area twice a day to avoid the ingrown hairs and the possible infection that can come with them. I don't know of any products specifically for that situation, but I'm sure any kind of exfoliating cleanser will probably work. I have also heard of a homemade sugar scrub, but don't have the recipe. Maybe you could google it?

No comments:

Post a Comment