Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm thinking of going in for a Brazilian wax...?

I would like answers from people who've gotten them before...


What do you usually do before the appointment, like, for cleaning, to make it hurt less (do you shave before), etc. If you've been before you know what it's like, and you might know what I mean.... thanks. P.S. Does it hurt? LOLI'm thinking of going in for a Brazilian wax...?
My girlfriend takes some painkillers before and that works and has a bath. You will need to trim the hair a bit before hand but dont shave it or they wont be able to pull it out!I'm thinking of going in for a Brazilian wax...?
1. exfoliate with a loofa or something the day before (and the day after, and then every other day). this removes the dead skin cells to help prevent ingrown hairs


2. DO NOT shave, they will turn you away (or if they arent very good they will try anyway and just take your skin off).


3. make sure eveything is sanitary! if you see them put the same stick into the wax twice after using it on you (double dipping!) leave. it sounds silly, but you can contract infections and diseases this way. and its against the law to double dip! (think about it...do you want other people's pubic hair on your private area!?!?!? i think NOT!)


4. it does hurt, but the more you do it, the less hair grows back and the less it hurts.





hope this helps!


good luck!
Stay natural. Bushy is sexy.
drink a case of beer before go
It will hurt, but the pain goes away as their is pressure applied to the area that the hair has been ripped out.





I always made sure I was clean before I went, can think of nothing worse. A good idea if you can;t have a shower right before you go is to carry some hygene/toilet wipes in your bag and use them before you go in.





Don't shave, the hair should be a decent length before you go, if the hair is too short they will not wax you and it also hurts more I have found the shorter the hair.





Exfoliating is a good idea and make sure you get yourself a good quality loofa.





I had massive drama's with ingrown hairs no matter how much I exfoliated. I ended up buying a product from Manicare for the prevention of ingrown hairs. I found this fantastic and was great when I used it straight after my wax. It stopped the folical from becoming red and possiblly infected.





My hair was thick and black and never really got any finer from waxing. I now get laser hair removal and although it hurts like nothing I have felt before the results are fantastic.
I had it done and it does hurt but when you put on your bikini you will know it was well worth it
it hurts like heeeelllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment