Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls, how do you feel about letting your mom give you a brazilian wax?

Ok, i'm fifteen and I want one but mom says she worries about perverts and their hidden cameras (that has happened in our town) but she is a beautician and says she could do it in her shop. Would you be cool with getting that from your mom?Girls, how do you feel about letting your mom give you a brazilian wax?
if you are comfortable with your mom that way, she is a beautician, i dont see why not. I wouldn't be comfortable with my mom but you guys might be superclose like that. Atleasy you know 100% that shes not a perv like some peopleGirls, how do you feel about letting your mom give you a brazilian wax?
no!
noooooo, i mean thats just how i feel, cause me and my mom arent close. but if your close with her.... i dont see why not. but thats pretty embarassing, although she has seen you as a baby. so its nothing she hasnt seen before!
It's not like your mom didn't give birth to you and hasn't seen it before. I'd go for it.
Whoa! No way! Especially not at 15! That's way too young! Give yourself some time to adjust to your body girl!
hell no lol
Why is your Mom allowing you to have that? I wouldnt feel comfy with having it done by my Mom or my 15 year old wanting one.
I would feel weird about it. Also, I agree with the other posters that you're rather young to be having something like that done. I'm surprised your mother isn't curious about why you want one.
Well if she does it professionally...sure.





Or see if someone else in her shop who is trained can do it.





Why at 15 are you wanting a brazilian lol





If at 15 I wanted one, my mother would think I was a slut,





But, I suppose if your mom wants to wax your va-jay, lol..go for it.
Freak show!
I'm sorry but i don't think i would let my mom do mine, does she have any other beauticians that work for her that could do it for you?
I guess your mom closed her eyes all those years changing and bathing you.
Kinky...I guess you shouldn't have asked her about that ';Not so fresh feeling'; afterall!
I'd feel weird letting my mom do it.....but if she's a beautician, maybe there's someone she works with that you'd feel more comfortable with.
i'm not very close with my mom so no i wouldn't but i think it depends on how you are with your mom.
It would be a little awkward.


Some things are better left to people you'll never see again :P
What happend with you? If she can make it and she knows, why not?


Is cheap, not cameras, clean, not infections, not lesbians, what more?


Dont think too much about it. its ridiculous.
well since my mom is dead that would be pretty freakin' weird. I would say no
she took care of my vaginal at birth til i could take care of it myself...of course i will
To be honest I would love it if my mom can give me a Brazilian wax. I'll feel more safer plus I know she'll be sterile and professional about it. I'm 35 in I do the same for my 18 yr old I don't do the Brazilian because I don't know how, I do wax around the bikini area if she asks in we joke about it to take the tension off.
you should let her do it


because you dont have anything that she has not


seen before or for that matter cleaned changed or wiped


before


i say let her do it when you get older you can do it on your own
That would be an emphatic NO! Make that HELL NO! I don't like the pro's doing it!
Ahhh, that would be more than just a little uncomfortable for me!
It wouldn't bother me. I would look at it like this....she is family...she probably won't charge you...2nd, she is a professional. It's not like she has never done this before. I would let her.
You know it! Who you gonna trust? A STRANGER!?!





Buy a kit and do it yourself. Or do it the old fashioned way with a razor. Hint, use new.
Just a thought for all those people who are freaking out saying they wouldn't want their mom to see their junk.... did it ever occur to you that you came out of your mother's vagina??? And that in caring for you in your infancy, she probably saw yours more than anyone else has? But you all would feel better having a complete stranger see it?


Her mom is just trying to protect her daughter's privacy as best she can, it's what mom's do. I'm sure she's not really supper thrilled about wanting to see her daughter's pubes either....


But then there's also the question of why a 15 yr old needs a brazilian wax in the first place....
Of course, she is your mom!





She cared for your all your life, it will be funny, she gets to watch you yell in pain and you both will laugh your butts off.





It is just another way of bonding and to top it all off, she is a professional, your so lucky!
why is it that the askers who just signed up today are always first to jump in with some stupid and usually sex related questions? and why does a 15 year old need a Brazillian?
i dont see nothin wrong with it. its not like she has never seen it before she whipped it all the time when u was a sprout
Whats the wax thing lol?
i would. its better for your mom then some creep that could have a hidden camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment