Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anybody gotten a brazilian wax.?

Ive made an appointment to get it done and I was just wondering what to expect.Anybody gotten a brazilian wax.?
Take a dose of Motrin or something about an hour before going (reduces the redness afterwards) and right when she is about to pull the cloth off you, hold your breath. It's going to sting a little for about 5 seconds after she pulls the hair off (not extreme pain like everyone above keeps saying, unless your a big sissy then maybe) but trust me, you will look great afterwards. I've been getting waxes for years now and I will never shave again! :)


Have fun!Anybody gotten a brazilian wax.?
I had one done and you are totally correct, it is nowhere near as bad as everyone makes it sound.

Report Abuse



expect PAIN! and redness!!!!
.....screams at top of my lungs.......
NO, but i waxed a few brazilians, they tried to rob my uncle store. It had to be done
It really depends on the person- obviously ripping hair from that particular area is never pleasant, but at the same time, it is very popular so it cannot be that bad for everyone.





I would recommend taking some IB Profun before you go so that it helps ease the pain and prevents any swelling in the area.





Good Luck!
the results are great, but be ready for the pain!, i mean big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment