Thursday, August 5, 2010

Brazilian Wax?

I'm thinking of getting a brazillian wax, I don't hear to much about it now is it safe? Tell me what you think based on experience.Brazilian Wax?
I've been getting brazillians for a couple of years now. It's safe, but you definitely want to choose a place that is sanitary and makes you feel at ease. Find a place with a good reputation, or one you've at least heard a little bit about. Going somewhere somewhat familiar is nice and more reassuring.


The first time I got a brazillian I went to this place where they brought me in a tiny little room where there was only enough room for me to lay on this table-like thing with paper covering it like at the doctor's office, and the lady made me feel really uncomfortable. The first thing she said when I came in was ';Drop your pants and spread your legs'; (so that they can get all of the hair on the bikini line.) The lady wasn't very tolerant either, it hurt BADLY and she was rushing through it and it made me even more nervous.


But since then I've found a better place, and it becomes less and less painful each time. I'm not going to tell you that it doesn't hurt because it hurts a LOT, but its totally worth it (as long as you go somewhere where you like the atmosphere and don't feel totally uncomfortable, although bikini waxes are always somewhat awkward.) But to ensure that you're going to a place that is safe, check that:


1. They wear gloves and clean the area properly before having you take off your pants.


2. Make sure that they use new wax on you and don't share the wax spreading stick with other clients, because this could transfer bacteria, even though its not too likely since the heat of the wax would kill most germs.


3. Don't wax right before, during, or after your period because your skin is much more sensitive due to enlarged blood vessels in the area, which would make it much more painful and cause more swelling and bruising.


4. If your skin is very sensitive, request natural waxing products (like sugar wax) since theyre much less likely to cause allergic reactions.





When you go in, they will sanitize everything and use stuff to put on your skin before and after the process to calm irritation and get rid of the wax from sticking to your skin.


I hope I was able to help! Good luck!!!Brazilian Wax?
It is safe and you will be amazingly hot!!! I can assure you your boyfriend will be really pleased about it - and you too!!!
I did it for the first time, and absolutely LOVED it! It hurt like crazy- but only for a moment. It feels like getting a band aid ripped off. Not too bad. Theres alot worse thigns in life trust me :) ha! No, its not bad for you, just make sure you go to a professional. It will be red for about an hour afterwards, but will clear up later. Lasts about 3-4 weeks and guys LOVE it! You should do it at least once. Take an ibprofin half an hour before you go in to help the redness afterwards. Good luck and I hope you go thru with it!
o yeah its totally safe it not the most pleasant feeling in the world but its worth it i say go for it
it's perfectly safe if you go to a licensed salon professional. it hurts, but so worth it....
They are safe if you get it done by an experienced professional at a reputable salon. But do NOT go the week before your period (or right after). You will bruise horribly and the waxist will not be able to complete the wax.





Also, if you ask, any salon will tell you they'll do it, even if the lady has only ever waxed eyebrows. So get a referral or go somewhere you know does a lot of these.
In most instances waxing is very safe. There have been a few isolated cases of viruses being passed from one client to another when dirty sticks were reused or dipped back into the hot wax. Go to a clean, reputable salon, ask them to use hard wax with some numbing spray. The numbing spray obviously numbs the skin and the hard wax is best because it adheres to the hair and not the skin as the cloth strip wax does. Waxing does ';smart'; a bit but done properly (they should put pressure on the skin directly after wax removal) it's very bearable. Good luck to you.
I did it once and I;ll NEVER do it again. It's great and all but, I found when the h**** started to grow back. The ITCHING was unbelievable and I'm embarrassed to say the other thing. I now, stick to something more normal. Of course, someone else's experience could have been different?
i think if you want one you should go head and get one!
Yes, they are very safe, and they make you feel cleaner and sexier afterwards. They are painful though, but the pain doesn't last very long. Some people prefer buying kits and doing it at home because of the privacy and embarassment factor, so you could do this or go to a salon and have a professional do it.
Have been having it done for a few years now, It is very safe.


I was scared the first time as well, now I wouldn't go without it!!
its safe now. but it hurts like hell

No comments:

Post a Comment