Thursday, August 5, 2010

I got a brazilian wax 2 weeks ago and now it's growing back. Can I shave? It's not very long and it itches.

You can shave, but make sure that when you go back for another Brazilian that the hair is grown out at least one-quarter inch. When you shave it is harder for the wax to grab the hair, because it it a blunt cut at the end. It's better to let it grow to the quarter inch length and have it waxed again (usually about 4 to 5 weeks) because the hair is tapered at the end, the wax grabs it easier, and its more comfortable for you.I got a brazilian wax 2 weeks ago and now it's growing back. Can I shave? It's not very long and it itches.
I asked my wife, who is an esthetician. If it's growing back in two weeks, you didn't get a very competent wax job in the first place. It should have removed the hair follicles; nothing to grow back. She suggests you switch to someone who knows what she's doing. Ask your friends for recommendations.I got a brazilian wax 2 weeks ago and now it's growing back. Can I shave? It's not very long and it itches.
if itz short and ur trying to shave it den a bump might come onto it and swell and make a ball full of puss den ur goin to have to go to the doctor or hospital so i think u should just let it grow a little bit more den u can shave it
Wait until it's long enough to wax again and get it waxed again. If you don't care about keeping waxing then go ahead and shave.
go get waxed again.
do not shave it!
yeah, probably.. i would say so, what ever would make you more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment