Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tips on Brazilian wax?

Next Saturday i'm getting my first brazilian wax! I'm definitely a little nervous. I'm going to the Bahamas the following week, and wanted to give it a try. I shave everything down there already and thought it would be nice not having to worry about it while i'm gone. And..I've heard they wax your ';behind'; area, is this true? Approximately how long until the hair starts growing back in? I know it's going to hurt, I just kind of want an idea of what to expect when I walk in and while i'm in the waxing area.Tips on Brazilian wax?
well i have done this to myself


the hair grows in llike...2 weeks for me


i think its a good idea becuase worring about it jus suks


plus it dusnt itch


i have heard that they wax it all though..in the behind


try holdin someones hand or listen to an ipod to distract uuu


other than that, for me its not that painfulTips on Brazilian wax?
They definitely wax EVERYTHING! Every body's pain tolerance is different. The hair starts to grow back in approx. a month to 6 weeks.


Good luck with that! Enjoy your trip.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment