Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brazilian Wax?

I went and had a brazilian done last week and it looks good but it hurt like a sonofab*tch. Does it really get less painful on successive visits? And is it really worth it? Is the male appreciation factor equal or greater than the pain factor?





Thanks!Brazilian Wax?
I usually take a couple of Advil an hour before my appointment. There's some gel that's supposed to numb the area but it never works for me. Make sure you don't go around the time of your period, it hurts worse then. No, it's not worth it. My bf barely noticed when I got it done the first time.





I prefer waxing to shaving. It lasts longer and it's alot less irritating as it grows back. And it grows back thinner when you wax! BONUS!!Brazilian Wax?
very educational....

Report Abuse



Buy the liquid laser system from Serious Skin Care. It's awesome for brazilians, leaves no bumps or irritation and is TOTALLY painless. An extra benefit is hair grows back thinner and less frequently with continued use because of the after treatment moisurizer. :)
i havnt got a wax down there but i got my eyebrows done n its sorta the same thing. it hurts n takes a while to feel better but it'll be less painful every otha visit just dont wait along time cuz then it hurts like a b*tch
I've never waxed down there before but i do get my legs waxed %26amp; after a period of time it didn't hurt as much as it did the first few times.
The reason it hurts so much is probably because you were shaving before. When you shave, the roots get stronger, hair grows thicker and faster. With time, it becomes less and less painless, unless you shave between, cause than it will hurt like the first time. Good luck
It should get less painful everytime. I do it myself w/an at-home kit. The hair grows back thinner and finer, so each time you have less and less hair to remove. I think its worth it bc, like you, I have very sensitive skin there.. and you dont have to worry about the hair bc it grows back slower!!
Why not just shave.........it doesnt hurt??

No comments:

Post a Comment