Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies with Brazilian wax experience:?

I can't stand the damn jungle down there and I want it off! ALL OF IT!!! But everytime I wax, it's almost as if I want to just rip my hoo-ha off! . . I was just wondering what was the best numbing thing you used and proved to work wonders. Any tips; thanks in advance!!!Ladies with Brazilian wax experience:?
I don't know of any numbing things, but if you take a couple of aspirin or advil about an hour or so before getting waxed it helps!Ladies with Brazilian wax experience:?
I think you should get laser hair removal. It can be done now on all colors of skin. I had it done and I am so happy with the results! Never again will I have to shave or burn myself with hot wax. Just my opinion.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment