Thursday, August 5, 2010

So i'm gettin my first brazilian wax ...what should i expect lol?

pain pain and more pain - but it gets eaiser the more times you go as the skin toughens up to the area thats waxed, you may have quite a bit of redness for a while after tooSo i'm gettin my first brazilian wax ...what should i expect lol?
alot more brazilian nuts.So i'm gettin my first brazilian wax ...what should i expect lol?
im brazilian so i should know..lol..anyways it doesnt hurt that much
I heard it is very painful. The owner of the spa I go to told me that they have a women who gets them regularly and gets drunk before she comes in.
PAIN!
Lots of pain...
well, expect a big russian hairy man-woman-thing to pour scalding hot wax on your coochy, then rip out all those little hairs from that unbelieveably sensative area. ouch. good luck.
THE WORKS ,, Hope you're ready to be treated like a queen for a day .. it's pretty special .. Hope You Enjoy It..


Merry Christmas
A nice close up photo shoot.
Well, a LOT of people are allergic to the wax, so don't freak out if you become extremely red and puffy down there.





%26lt;3


stranger.
I hope you're not shy. It's not like going to the gynecologist and will more ';access'; to more areas. The positioning may be awkward, but the results will definitely be worth it. (After the initial shock of pain and slight throbbing).
pain
oh, my friend said it was terrible and embarrassing. she got bruises from it, in bad places. good luck.
pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know cuz I never had one but I would imagine it would hurt like hell because the skin down there is very sensitive. Hold on to something or someone. Good luck!!!
A hairless (except if ur leaving a landing strip) and sore (for a few days) pubic area.


People need licenses to do this kinda thing, so make sure whoever does yours has one


It will be over before you know it...
the lady i know that does waxes she told my the first few will hurt and there will be redness,bleeding and possible sweeling
I saw on Judge Maria Lopez the other day that a girl did it and it ripped the hair off her cooter soooo bad that she ended up in the hospital....I am a guy and I just think you should shave it if you are going to do that....I sure as heck would never let someone pull the hair off my nuts:).....GOOD LUCK, let us know how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment