Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bikini or brazilian wax? girls w/ experience HELP PLEASE!?

I plan on losing it soon %26amp; I want to get waxed ';down there'; because i HATE hair down there %26amp; you run the risk of ingrown hairs when you shave it.. for my first time should I get a bikini wax or brazilian? ppl say bikini because brazilian does EVERYTHING. i heard they wax in your butt =O! does it grow back worst?Bikini or brazilian wax? girls w/ experience HELP PLEASE!?
A Brazilian is when they leave a little strip of hair (landing strip) at the front they do not leave you completely bare that's a Hollywood. I have only ever had a Brazilian and it isn't that bad.


It depends on the person doing the wax as to whether they do your butt, although I have been asked to go on all fours so they could get to do that bit (and again not that bad they have seen endless bits)


If you get a wax done regularly then it starts to grow back thinner or less of it so waxing gets easier with time. If you get it once it will grow back to how it was.Bikini or brazilian wax? girls w/ experience HELP PLEASE!?
prepare to have the worst pain you will ever feel in your life. then prepare to have 4 to 5 days where even normal activity like walking is excruciating, and be red swollen and covered in bumps. NOT WORTH IT. You couldn't pay me enough to ever do it again.
I dno, im interested in knowing to for when i lose mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment