Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brazilian wax - worth it? Or go with old standby, basic bikini?

i heard its very painful... not sure its really worth it.Brazilian wax - worth it? Or go with old standby, basic bikini?
very very painful, ive had it done once or twice, but only for really special occasion. All the other time, I just use removal creams.Brazilian wax - worth it? Or go with old standby, basic bikini?
Its painful but if you have had many waxings in the past it wont hurt that much.. but yes its worth it , take it from someone whoes done it. ( that would be me )
is it worth all the pain there ,better to trim it or shave it.I feel hair there will look more seksy and attractive ,do not remove it at all
OOOUUCCHHH.. trim or shave -- well ok so depends on anatomy I was told I hate larger inner l*ps so it would be more difficult than say one who didn't... and yeah hurt bad wasn't worth it... (did feel nice about 3 days after the burning subsided)

No comments:

Post a Comment