Saturday, August 21, 2010

Men: your opinion please...bikini or brazilian wax? which do men prefer...just wondering.?

so, i seriously just want to know what you guys think is better and why...Men: your opinion please...bikini or brazilian wax? which do men prefer...just wondering.?
Brasil--that is how we spell it--the USA is the last country to get with it--femininity-is not to be hidden , and it looks, appears, and tastes betterMen: your opinion please...bikini or brazilian wax? which do men prefer...just wondering.?
Ok, I'm a girl. BUT, I always used to have a brazilian and more often than not, guys would tell me they preferred girls to have a proper bush like back in the 60's and 70's. I prefer to have it off for cleanliness but my now boyfriend is giving me a hard time and wants me to grow it all back. I'm not convinced tho. Maybe I should?!
for me brazilian, because from what Ive heard a only covers certain areas whereas the brazilian is more thorough?

No comments:

Post a Comment