Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brazilian Wax in Fort Worth, TX?

I've never had a Brazilian wax before, and am looking to get one. I've read over and over that it's best to get a recommendation from a friend on where to go, but I don't have any friends that get waxed. So, I'm asking you, wonderful Yahoo users, where do you go, how much do you pay, and who do you ask for?





Thanks in advance.Brazilian Wax in Fort Worth, TX?
it hurt, big time.Brazilian Wax in Fort Worth, TX?
I went to Daireds for my first Brazilian wax today. Miranda was GREAT! She knew I was nervous and made me very comfortable. Truthfully waxing my legs was way more painful than the Brazilian. I am a bit sore but it wasnt as bad as people make it out.

Report Abuse



HI, it does hurt but if the person holds your skin while they peel it hurts less. I dont know i get it done every 3 months and my hair comes off really well though so i am lucky. I would go to a aveda institute in ohio where it is only $40 done by a student but they are awesome. Dont shave!

Report Abuse



Daired's in Arlington is where I have been, off of I-20 and Bowen. It is $80.





And yes, it hurts so much, that I will never do it again. There are so many other ways to take care of that issue, that unless you are a sadist, and a rich one at that, there is really no reason to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment