Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it impt to get a brazilian wax cos i know alot of gals who dont.?

No it's not.





Unless you and your man are shallow...








If you can answer my question, I'd really appreciate it.


Thanks!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Is it impt to get a brazilian wax cos i know alot of gals who dont.?
No and I think if a guy demands this of a girl its only fair he gets one long with her~ :]





Men think waxing [esp brazilians] are easy but they have no idea!


My husband is in tears wherever I try to pluck his eyebrows .. haha!Is it impt to get a brazilian wax cos i know alot of gals who dont.?
not important at all. im an adult and im ok with that. the man im with better be ok with that as well
No it's not important.
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment