Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer is coming and I was considering getting a Brazilian wax. Anyone had one? Are they that painful?

Yes, they are painful....but only for a couple of minutes. I personally think the brief pain is worth the weeks and weeks of smooth skin. Make sure and go to a reputable spa.Summer is coming and I was considering getting a Brazilian wax. Anyone had one? Are they that painful?
if you need to, wear a sarong around ur waist to hide! but if you're brave and very willing, go for it!Summer is coming and I was considering getting a Brazilian wax. Anyone had one? Are they that painful?
WEll, of course It'll be painful!!! I've never had one, but i do want one!
That would hurt. OUCH
if you think you need one - what's a little sting?
I heard it is painful but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment