Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok do guys prefer women who have had a brazilian wax?

Well basically I've been with my boyfriend for a while and it's just curiosity because I love himbut would rather know how guys feel about it in generalOk do guys prefer women who have had a brazilian wax?
I do not like girls who had wax. I want a girl and not a doll.Ok do guys prefer women who have had a brazilian wax?
It is my preference. My husband certainly likes it. Being clean and trim either way is important.
no idea nevert had a brazilian i got a proper beaver bush i just grow it
In terms of eating her out I prefer less hair down there. I still like the triangle at the top. The side hair gets in the way.
Nothing, nada, zip, zero.
just because you love him, doesnt mean you have to do something you dont want to do.





every guy is different. I personally dont care if the wax is brazillian or not. Some guys do. Especially for anal sex.





But if you dont like it, then dont do it. If he loves you he will understand.
most real guys don't really know what brazillian wax is....they just like it nice and clean (not like a forest)..but you should ask ur bf..since most guys preference differs.
i thought dey did!!! i fink its cus it makes the lady feel better about her self...bt iv bin told different strokes for different folks hahaa..!! x
Yes! It looks very sexy indeed. I girl who is all hairy down there is a big turn off. Get it waxed off and your boyfriend will love it.
If something like this is a big deal to someone they would have to be the most pathetically shallow person I can imagine.
a clean table is always appreciated!
hopefully they wont know right away...
Most guys do....unfortunately for us, or those who are prone to icy shaver burn and ingrow hair..ok eww tmi, sorry
a nice bush turns me on instantly
Doesnt matter as long as its clean
the less hair the better-who wants to kiss a female moustache?
yes
Why not just ask him!
well im as bald as a coot lol and most men love it
Why just dont wash it properly with a bidet?!!it would be a first step!
yeah they like it like that
Trimmed...I don't want them looking like a little girl.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment