Saturday, August 21, 2010

Discharging during a brazilian wax?!?!?

I discharge a whole bunch all of the time. I have scheduled my brazilian wax in exactyl a week and I am scared while she is waxing I will discharge. Do other women discharge while they are getting a brazilian? what can I do to prevent discharging before my wax? I am just really embarrised if i do.....


thanksDischarging during a brazilian wax?!?!?
i know how you feel because i discharge a lot also but its some thing we see all the time. (i wax people for a living) and its no big deal to me anyway. she will wear gloves and not think about it because so many things can cause you to discharge when getting waxed. the perisher, the feeling of pulling out the hair, etc... so don't worrier about it and try to have fun.Discharging during a brazilian wax?!?!?
have a nice big glass of concrete and harden the **** up
What exactly do you mean by discharge? Are you peeing? Orgasming? What?
I discharge 2, hope it doesn't happen during the ax, no advice, srry!: )
Its normal...some places give you a disposable G-string that you wear while they wax you.


I would wear a tampon and tuck the string just inside so it cant be seen.


Happy waxing.


PS at least you care...a lot of women dont!

1 comment:

Anaya said...

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Bikini Waxing near me in Scottsdale

Post a Comment