Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First time Brazilian Bikini wax?

I have an appointment to get a Brazilian bikini wax for the first time tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering how i should prepare for it. And has anyone gotten it done at Ziba's before? I heard some mixed reviews about their waxing. First time Brazilian Bikini wax?
ok 1st take two tylenols 15mins b4 u get waxed





2nd buy the GIGI numbing spray sum waxing salon have it sum dont it's $7.99 in walgreens





3rd wear loose bottoms it going to b very sensitive down there





4th get an ipod u need sumthing to distract u





finally relax yes is gunna hurt but believe me 3 weeks no fuzz is worth it





goodluckFirst time Brazilian Bikini wax?
This is only my personal perspective. Honestly I think if a woman鈥檚 going to get bikini wax done all the time they should instead have permanent hair removal. It鈥檚 a minus to all the visits and tenderness afterwards. However, if you only like having bikini waxes once in awhile or simply like having the option鈥攖hen don鈥檛 have permanent hair removal. For those who鈥檙e reading: Bikini Waxing is 99.9999+ normally done on woman. I鈥檝e herd of woman stopping after having only one pull off because the pain was too much. Though, I don鈥檛 think you鈥檒l have a problem long as you鈥檙e mentally ready for it. Sorry :(, I'm not familiar with Ziba's. It's probably not that bad鈥攖hink of the results you want while it鈥檚 being done. Stay mental and good luck!
It's excruciating, but SO worth it. Most women get them done every few months or so. But I was happy with just one, the hair barely grows back and what does, is really thin and easy to shave. I might get another one, but they're a little too pricey for me right now.
bring something to bite.


i havce no idea girl your brave.


just one one of those suckers gets ripped out i start to tear up.








be strong.


and take some tylonal afterward.


haha good luck
don't forget before and after pics
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment