Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brazilian Wax...Is it worth it?

My BFF had it done and she said that it made her sex life with her hubby way better. (she is a newlywed though) I believe her but I want to know what other women out there think. Was it worth the pain and the $$ to get it done.Brazilian Wax...Is it worth it?
Oh yes, well worth it! I get it done every month without fail. The guys really like it, and it feels so smooth and sexy. I would never go back to shaving. Just take some pain relievers when you go.Brazilian Wax...Is it worth it?
i don't think it's worth it cuz u go through all this pain and money and the hair eventually grows back
It's not really worth it. Some ppl I know got rashes, and for what?
My experience has been, it's both pricey and painful. Therefore, I think it's easier to just shave more often.
My girlfriend gets it done every month and it looks so sexy. Its worth getting a brazilian, they get appreciated. It makes that area look so much more attractive.
I dont know I got it down and it has its benifits but I wouldn't go through the pain again. NO WAY I will use my razor and clippers lol

No comments:

Post a Comment