Saturday, August 21, 2010

NJ considers ban on bare-it-all 'Brazilian' wax. What are your thoughts / opinions on this?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti鈥?/a>NJ considers ban on bare-it-all 'Brazilian' wax. What are your thoughts / opinions on this?
Thats downright un-american!NJ considers ban on bare-it-all 'Brazilian' wax. What are your thoughts / opinions on this?
Then we will have genital hair inspectors and those that don't have any will be fined.


We will also have to have the supreme court decide where the abdomen ends and where the genital area begins, so that they can continue to wax the abdomen..


This is so ridiculous that I can't believe it. The stupid things that the govt decides to regulate..





Will then Barry Obama decide to take this on as a personal presidential crusade to either stop or permit waxing. How about fixing the economy instead of this nonsense.


LOL %26amp; rolling on the floor.
Hey, if I wanted to wax my kitty.....I don't need law makers telling I can't. This ban would be very stupid. I mean some people have sensitive skin so maybe that was the problems women. But, 97% of the people that get waxed dont have a bad reaction. I mean I wax my eyebrows...I cant hurt more than pulling hair out of your face.
I think people should be able to wax wherever they want to, but my question is, why do they want to bare it all in the first place? There's hair in certain places for a reason.
I will do Brazilian wax jobs in my house in California for free and give you $10 change.Women only.
If women want to lay down their money and take the pain, its their choice. But I cringe just thinking about it. Ouch.
I can't wait until this nation grows up.
why do they care where I have hair and not.

No comments:

Post a Comment