Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day after Brazilian wax. HELP!!! I am sitting on fire.?

Help. Yesterday I went for my second Brazilian wax. The 1st one was hard to get true and then it was all over and done. no problems after. Yesterday I had my second one and comparing to the 1st one I felt no pain.


Today it feels like every thing is on fire and can't stand it any more. Is there anything I can do to help me soothe some of this pain.Day after Brazilian wax. HELP!!! I am sitting on fire.?
The stubble can really irritate you after the fact. I am speaking from experience. Also, the initial trauma is painful, try vitamin E. Get the capsules and rub it on your skin directly. They also sell a finishing oil for this procedure called azulene, it works great. Unfortunately, this is just a painful procedure for some people including me. Have a margarita if you are old enough!!!Day after Brazilian wax. HELP!!! I am sitting on fire.?
go to the drug store they


have lotions or creams to soothe the pain.


or put ice down there and take some advil.








good luck.
Aloe Vera


or put some baby oil in the freezer for a little while


Or put a cold pack in your panties..(I'm serious)


Maybe just sit in some cool water for a while.





I know the pain...
Wrap an ice pack in a light towell, then rest it there for a while.
I would try an ice pack or a cool bath

No comments:

Post a Comment