Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brazilian Wax, Yes or NO?

I am trying to decide if I should get a brazilian wax. It will be the first time. Is it worth the pain?Brazilian Wax, Yes or NO?
It depends how much you value being hairless down there. First off, you should go to a Spa and buy some no scream cream. Use it about 30 minutes before you go in for your wax and it will numb the area. Waxing is nice because over time the repeated pulling of the hair will damage the follicle resulting is less hair growth. It can be painful but bottom line is it will be over in 30 minutes and you will experience worse pain in your life than waxing! Just be sure to go in regularly, every 4-5 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows. You don't want the hair to be longer than 1/2 an inch otherwise it will hurt a lot! It only needs to be a 1/4 inch long to get a good wax.Brazilian Wax, Yes or NO?
NO absolutley not. I just had my first and it was agonizing. The worst pain I ever felt in my life. And to top it off my privates are now painful, swollen and covered with red and white bumps. Walking hurts, taking a shower hurts, using the restroom hurts. Girls only do it for their boyfriends anyways. It is just another stupid trend.
ya if your a chick it would make your pu$$y moist and smooth and if your a dude you wont have to worry about shaving those pubic hairs
yes
they are $180... It isn't worth it bro. I shave...

No comments:

Post a Comment