Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls only. brazilian waxes?

how common is it for people to get Brazilian waxes? how many people do it themselves? does it hurt? im thinking of getting one.


thanks.Girls only. brazilian waxes?
I get one every month without fail. It is very common, all my friends get it done as well and all the guys love it! I used to shave myself bald all the time, but after I got my first brazilian, I never went back to shaving.





I would recommend getting it done at a salon because it gives better results than doing it yourself. It doesnt hurt that much, but the pain gets less the more you have it done and if you're concerned you can take pain killers before you go. I strongly suggest getting it done.Girls only. brazilian waxes?
I just got one yesterday, I do it every 6 weeks and have been doing it for two years. I am used to the pain. It's pretty much no big deal now and only takes about 20 minutes for me to get done now. if you go to someone experienced it will hurt less but the first one is always the worst!!!
yep i do it its the best way, yeah it hurts like hell but its worth it in the end cus it lasts waaaay longer than shaving lol
If u go to a spa to get it done, be warned it's going to be very painful. If u do it urself at home, make sure u buy the right kind of wax and as a tip before u wax that spot brush some baby powder on it first, then put wax on...then the wax paper, so when u pull it off, the wax will just pull out ur hairs and not ur skin too, so there's still pain, but not as bad (more like a sting).





Waxing is a good thing to do, the more often u do it, the lighter and thinner ur hairs will be when they grow back. I been waxing for nearly 2 years, and now most of my hairs stopped growing back. So, it's kinda like the laser hair removal in the long run, just that it costs less and takes longer.
you can do a regular bikini wax on yourself but I certainly do NOT recommend doing a Brazilian wax on yourself. There is a reason why the good waxers charge what they do - it is an acquired skill and I only recommend going to a real beauty spa or salon, do not do it at your random neighborhood beauty shop unless you know for a fact she is licensed and experienced. That goes for any beauty treatments. It is too easy to get it done wrong and end up with more ingrown hairs than necessary, not to mention infections if you go to one that is not hygenic. you always want to check the hygiene leverl, the licenses and the experienc levels. An experienced waxer will be able to do it as painlessly as possible. It stings for a second but is bearable.
it hurts but the pain gets less as u get used to it. the result is very good and worth the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment