Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At-home brazilian wax?

Is it safe to buy the at-home brazilian wax kits from wal-mart or drug stores? Is there a danger of serious side effects?At-home brazilian wax?
If you're ';Taking a Trip to Brazil'; (what my gfs and I call it when we have our appointments), you really want to have a professional do it. Not only because they have experience removing all the hair but also because they can ensure that the hair removal is even and they can limit the amount of discomfort with pulling at the right angle and holding skin in the proper places. And truthfully it's not that expensive to find a good waxer. The at home bikini wax kits aren't that bad, but when it comes to going to Brazil... you'd have to extra limber to have the same quality and result as you get in a reputable spa or salon. Good luck! ;)At-home brazilian wax?
get it from a store... but at a nice one


i do it all the time


just have someone help u


or else it will HURT
I'd be veeeeeeery cautious about doing that. I think that will be extremely painful to do to yourself.
Yes it a bad idea to do that. Go to the spa to get a good job done instead of doing it yourself. You might hurt yourself and never finish your little project.
i tried it and it was to painful to do myself. have someone do it for you like your boyfreind or a freind that you are comfortable with. i couldn't finish it all myself, just a warning. good luck :)
You won't get as good of a result as you would having it done professionally. But it can be a REALLY fun evening for you and your significant other. Having another person to do the stripping is almost essential. Getting to do it to them too, is payback!





(Oh, and yes. It will hurt. It just depends what sort of pain threshold you have, as to how much it bothers you.)
Oh god, don't do it. I had a horrible horrible experience with this. I don't know if I didn't get the wax hot enough or what (it felt pretty hot to me), but when I pulled the strips off, nothing happened. Not a single hair was removed. It was horrible. Then i was left with this wax mess, and I'll just tell you now, goo gone gets it off your body. Nothing else worked that i tried.





So if you buy the kit, and i wouldn't, take my advice and also pick up a bottle of goo gone. This is something worth paying for.
trust me get it done professionally. i tired waxing my biknin line and it was hideous!!! and i have a hig tolerance for pain. it hurt so much. and didnt do a great job...there was a lot of wax stuck on my skin and took forever to get off. spend some money and get it done professionally......lol
ouch...it just sounds painful
Some things are worth the money and I would consider a Brazilian to be one of the things. Pay a professional and get it done right! Or you might be sorry!
OOOOWWWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment