Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bikini wax or brazilian or hollywood?

which do you prefer and which do you have





bikini is waxed around the bikini line, and trimmed.


brazilian is total wax except for a small shape at the front (landing strip or triangle/square/heart/diamond/cross/arro…


hollywood is totally bare.Bikini wax or brazilian or hollywood?
1970s full furbyBikini wax or brazilian or hollywood?
I do all. It really depends on the guy. But usually, because I get a kick out of it, I have it trimmed into an arrow pointing down. I think it's funny. ^_^
Hollywood.





But Brazilian as well, depending how ';trimmed'; it is.
Hollywood, usually. I can never get that brazilian right... :/
I like it brazilian but my bf insisted of having hollywood so Hollywood!
Brazilian baby
Hollywood.
brazilian :]
hollywood
hollywood all the way!
I need some visual aide to decide. I just can't picture them
Ouch!
I like them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment