Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brazilian Wax...Do you think they are sexy?

Just wondering what people think. I am personally appalled by them. I think seeing a vagina with no hair makes it look prepubescent. I want to know how other people see past that :)


Please be honest.Brazilian Wax...Do you think they are sexy?
I like it smooth and bare....has nothing to do with your thinking of looking like prepubescent. I mean dont you take off the cow hide before you eat a juicy steak.....I doBrazilian Wax...Do you think they are sexy?
They're not that bad actually. A few friends of mine have them and they told me its not ALWAYS completely hairless. Sometimes they can do patterns (which is weird...but okay).
Hell yeah! It reveals ';heaven's secret'; to us mere mortals. Bring it on!
Haha xD Never had one so I dunno but I don't think I like it! For some weird reason I hear it hurts!? But any waxing hurts too just let it grow naturally gosh!!! Lol xD

No comments:

Post a Comment